At least that is what I'm hoping for tomorrow.
I was already looking forward to the Saturday morning women's conference that is being held tomorrow, but ever since I heard that one of the speakers is Stephanie Nielson's Mother-In-Law, I'm anticipating it even more! I'm sure a lot of you (especially here in AZ) have heard of the Nielson's that were burned in a plane crash last fall and I know many of you follow Stephanie's blog the Nie Nie Dialogues. I love reading about Stephanie's life both now in recovery and pre-accident. She is an incredible mother and I can't wait to hear more about her from her MIL.
I know this is a strange thing to post, but I think it should be a great conference, so if you are local and want to come or need more info. let me know! See you there!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Inspiring Saturday
Posted by Karolee at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey just wanted to say HI. Congrats on the little boy that is so exciting. If you need I have a pottery barn sports baby bumper. It is pretty good condition. I think I need to sew one of the strings back on but other than that it is good shape. It is totally yours if you want. I can send you some pictures if your interested. I miss running with you I haven't been in so long I don't know if I could still even run a mile. Well hope all is well
Grrr! I planned on going and was very exited about it until I learned Dale has to work tomorrow and Tabby has a b-day party to go to that she's been over the moon exited about. Otherwise, I'd go with you.
Thanks Bri! I wish we were running too. I'm missing it like crazy!
Wish you could go too Alys. I'll take notes for you! ;) jk
I am the same way, I just can't not read her blog and the amazing journey they are on. I am so excited to go tomorrow. See you there!
Post a Comment